BLOGGERS

I follow you back!

4.3.10

Balmain colección otoño/invierno 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No puedo ni decir lo mucho que me gustó esta colección, el séptimo vestido me dejo sin palabras, es increíble!

I can't even say how much I loved this colection, the 7th dress leave me absolutly speachless, is amazing!

vogue

2 comentarios:

divine bunny dijo...

O TIGER PRINT FIRST DRESS!

love it. and your site is brilliant

mumbles dijo...

i really liked this collection, love the deco details


http://marleymumbles.blogspot.com


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Archivo del blog

©2010 VINTAGEISLEGEND all rights reserved. Con la tecnología de Blogger.